Friday, February 23, 2007

Fast Forward to the Present


Wow...its been what? 2 - 3years since I last posted here? I guess I have a lot of catching up to do eh? Well...3 years can be a long time especially when you're caught in the Army doing National Service.

For those of you who don't know or are not familiar with Singapore. Its a law that all males of 18 years and above have to do National Service. You either go to the Armed Forces, Police or the Civil Defence. You usually have to serve 2 years (used to be 2.5 years but thats changed now).

You don't get alot of time to write blogs when you're in the Army. Hence the BIG gap between postings. I'll probably post more about me Army life later. Partly, the reason I haven't been blogging (as though I'm a serious blogger anyway) is also due in part to my being to lazy to write anything.

Ok fast forward to the now and here. I'm now in the National University of Singapore (NUS) as an undergraduate student, studying a major in Political Science. My mid-terms are only a week away! Its going to be a bit of a rush but its not too bad given that I've been studying a bit during the course of the semester.

So yeah...thats pretty much it for this post. I'll post more on what happened to me during the past 3 years or so...like I said, its a BIG gap to fill.

No comments: