Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Pressure Cooked

Beginning to feel the pressure somewhat. Two essays, one project and one book review due around the end of the month. Only a few weeks left.

Time to pick up the pace and up the tempo.

I've become a bit complacent lately. I was an hour late for my last SE1101E tutorial because I thought it was at 10am when it was at 9am. And I also completely missed my PS2248 tutorial last Friday. Supposedly my second tutorial for PS2248 as my tutorial leader was away on conference leave the previous tutorial. Combined with it being an odd/even week tutorial (every 2 weeks one tutorial), resulted in faulty programming in my head that I had no tutorials on Friday. I guess we're all creatures of habit. But still, theres no excuses for my own lack of vigilance.

Lesson learnt, time to move on.

Gotta work for that A.

No comments: